Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool 10


I would like for my students to understand that they must use common sense and be safe on the web. Another thing they need to know is not to plagiarize. I'd also like them to really take it seriously when we say don't share your passwords.  I love Atomic Learning because it can teach you what you want without wasting time going over what you already know.  I think I can use that a lot in the classroom.  I would "teach" digital citizenship by first telling them the rules and why they are the rules, then discussing it, and then letting them see what happens if they violate those rules.  Parents also need to know about digital citizenship because they need to reinforce this at home. I would tell them at Open House, on my website, or relay it via the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment