Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tool 8


I learned where all the vital buttons were, how to access different things and other important data like the volume, etc. I have an iphone and an ipad so I am already very familiar with how Apple products work and love using them.  In order to manage the devices, I will make working on the Ipads a privilege that the students have to earn. Since I will only have a few, I still need to think of the best way to evenly distribute using time among my students. I will use Khan Academy and SchoolTube to watch video tutorials on various topics and other websites for games, etc.  I will also let those students who struggle come in during study hall to use ipads to watch extra tutorials or use additional resources to reinforce the lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment